Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2014 honda foreman and i turned my bike off and took the key off and a couple hours later I came back to the bike an the dash screen was on and flickering and I heard some clicking noise coming from the starter I was wondering what could be causing this problem could it be relay switch or bad started or is my ignition switch going bad any tips will be appreciated

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Check the battery, sounds like it's bad or in need of charging.
Let us know what voltage reading you get.

·
Super Moderator
37,155 Posts
Hey guys I have a 2014 honda foreman and i turned my bike off and took the key off and a couple hours later I came back to the bike an the dash screen was on and flickering and I heard some clicking noise coming from the starter I was wondering what could be causing this problem could it be relay switch or bad started or is my ignition switch going bad any tips will be appreciated
my question to you is..how the heck was everything on...when you turned it off, and took the key ???. is this some jerry rig ignition switch or ????. no power should be on anywhere if you turned it off, removed the key !!.

·
Super Moderator
37,155 Posts
Check the battery, sounds like it's bad or in need of charging.
Let us know what voltage reading you get.
battery has nothing to do with it here bro, he's saying everything was on when he came back to it ?, this is not posb if he turned it off, and took the key like he claims ^^^^ .

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
battery has nothing to do with it here bro, he's saying everything was on when he came back to it ?, this is not posb if he turned it off, and took the key like he claims ^^^^ .
Could have dropped a cell whilst in use, it's a possibility for sure.

Bad ground, live wires shorting, water/moisture in electrical connections....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts