Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum but I have a 14 Honda foreman that sat up for around a year after I did some deep water riding, now it will not start, no indicator lights nothing, checked all fuses, checked battery, is there something else I need to check? Also tested ground on motor and wiring harness all seems fine, just no power to display or anything, a schematic or how the wiring is ran would help out or if someone has a idea of which direction I need to go in that wouldn't be great!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the help guys I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I get home, it just seems to be there is no fire to the pcm, my headlights work fine I can turn them off or on when the key is on the on position just everything else is dead, I did begin to clean and grease all my connectors, i have a fairly good sense of automotive knowledge I also replaced the battery. And cleaned my fuse block and replaced all fuses with new ones, water never got past my handle bars or my racks, someone maybe have a diagram?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You may be right but I didn't see any signs of water intrusion in any connector on the pcm, if I could find out where the power goes from the battery, and what directs power to everything I may find the culprit but I won't rule out a pcm

1 - 4 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.