Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New battery, new starter relay and starter just installed. It started out with a click and no start. After throwing new parts at it I still have the same result. I did notice when I press the start button while measuring volts on the load side of the relay it would drop to 6 volts. So I removed the cable off of the stater and tried it again, 12.5volts with the stater unhooked.? Any ideals ,thanks for any help .

·
Registered
35 Posts
New battery, new starter relay and starter just installed. It started out with a click and no start. After throwing new parts at it I still have the same result. I did notice when I press the start button while measuring volts on the load side of the relay it would drop to 6 volts. So I removed the cable off of the stater and tried it again, 12.5volts with the stater unhooked.? Any ideals ,thanks for any help .
Do these have an ignition box? I know the John Deere lawnmowers that have the Kawasaki engines have a ignition box that can occasionally quit and they won’t start. Also there is a neutral sensor that if it goes your bike won’t run .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts