Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I recently picked up a used TRX420FPA, with power steering, electric shifting, independent rear suspension.

One of the things is that the guy had removed the rear brake components and didn't have them anymore. I've been searching like crazy to try to find a replacement and am not having much luck. I can't even find any images online to show me where the thing would even mount in the rear with the IRS. I'm assuming it would mount on the rear driveshaft since it doesn't look like there's any place for it on the CV axles.

Can anyone show me a picture of what the rear brakes look like on an IRS machine?

And does anyone have any clues where I might pick up the rear brake components for my machine?

Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Regards,
Robin

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Your right, the brake assembly does fit on the rear output shaft. The easiest way to see what parts you need would be to look on partzilla, it will show a full breakdown of the rear brake assembly.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
just go there, look up your year/make/model, and start looking at each section that would have your rear brake parts, easy :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts