Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a great deal on a New 08 700xx. This bike is awesome. The independent rear suspension is superior. Can't wait to break it in and rip on it.

Still keeping my 400ex. It will be the wifes now!

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
congrats !!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Yeah PICS!!Congrats on the machine.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Congrats on the new ride...

·
Registered
383 Posts
lucky.whats the top speed on the 700 anyway?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
About 75-78mph.

·
Registered
459 Posts
NIce purchase! The hell with the break in ride it like ya stole it!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
You're right Joe. You will get more power out of it in the long run if you ride it hard from day 1. Don't baby it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I heard thats the best practice from you guys on the site and the mechanic when I bought mine told me the same thing. No issues with mine and I got on that SOB the first time I rode it. Couldnt resist!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I heard thats the best practice from you guys on the site and the mechanic when I bought mine told me the same thing. No issues with mine and I got on that SOB the first time I rode it. Couldnt resist!!! LOL
You scoot pretty damn good on that thing... and that was track. I would love to see you in action on the trails.

·
Registered
147 Posts
lucky, and congrats on your new ride. I just got back from the dealer today and was going to trade in my 250ex on a 2009 ltz400 and the company that the dealer uses to finance the suzuki quads ( sheffield) wouldn't approve it and they wouldn't even tell me why. they said that they would send me a letter, so i have been so damn mad today, cause I have good credit. so it just pissed me off. and I feel like I will probably be stuck riding my 250ex forever. I guess I should have bought the biggest sport quad that i could afford in the first place I guess. cause now I will probably never be able to get me a bigger sport quad.

·
Registered
459 Posts
That was just GOD's way of not letting you buy a Suzuki!!!! LOL Keep your head up if you have good credit theres no reason you wont get financing!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
financing

lucky, and congrats on your new ride. I just got back from the dealer today and was going to trade in my 250ex on a 2009 ltz400 and the company that the dealer uses to finance the suzuki quads ( sheffield) wouldn't approve it and they wouldn't even tell me why. they said that they would send me a letter, so i have been so damn mad today, cause I have good credit. so it just pissed me off. and I feel like I will probably be stuck riding my 250ex forever. I guess I should have bought the biggest sport quad that i could afford in the first place I guess. cause now I will probably never be able to get me a bigger sport quad.
Try a local credit or bank that you do business with. I've heard that most Suzuki dealers, just submit to Suzuki Finance. There are more banks and CU's out there, they may be more willing to finance.

Where do you live? Anywhere near Kansas City? We have many banks here that finance ATV's.

I'm in the Auto Industry, and a little money down can make a huge difference too!! I would try another dealer.

·
Registered
147 Posts
yeah thanks for the support and pep talk guys. I would really like a trx 700xx but i didn't know if I really needed a quad with an engine that big or not? so that's why i went for the suzuki that and the fact that I could afford the payment on it. so I might try another dealer in the spring or maybe in the summer. didn't mean to hijack the thread sorry if i did. thanks again

·
Registered
459 Posts
You could probaly get on a 700xx right now cheaper than the Suzuki! I've heard people talking about less that 5 grand for a new 700xx off the showroom floor and Honda's got some good financing offers right now!

·
Registered
83 Posts
congrats on the new bike, i just bought mine the 18th, i'm only on my 3rd tank of gas. I drove decent on my first tank of gas but i've been givin it right to er. i got mine with the protection plan and tax out the door for 7grand, love it, has a shit ton of power. took the paint off my grab bar yesterday haha almost went all the way over

1 - 20 of 21 Posts