Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
it still has a carbur

what do you think fuel injected means it still has a carburetor
I guess you can call it a carburetor if you want to, but there is a big difference between the throttle body on the EFI bikes verses the old carbs. The EFI throttle body actually has a lot less parts to it; no float bowl to hold gas, no jets, no needle and seat, no choke system, no vacuum controlled needle jet.
The throttle body has a butterfly valve to control air flow, a fuel injector that is electrically controlled, and a throttle position sensor and that's about it.
So you can call it a carburetor if you want, but that's not what it is.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow shade this place sure did take a turn for the worst. This guy here is a genious. Im gunna go get in my clearly carbureted 2012 ram2500. Better pump the gas a few times. Hope it starts in this cold lol. My wife knows the difference between carb and fuel injection. Pretty sad.
dude don't start

·
Registered
27 Posts
I guess you can call it a carburetor if you want to, but there is a big difference between the throttle body on the EFI bikes verses the old carbs. The EFI throttle body actually has a lot less parts to it; no float bowl to hold gas, no jets, no needle and seat, no choke system, no vacuum controlled needle jet.
The throttle body has a butterfly valve to control air flow, a fuel injector that is electrically controlled, and a throttle position sensor and that's about it.
you too don't start on me bro i am not going to deal with this if you got a problem with me just let me know

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
you too don't start on me bro i am not going to deal with this if you got a problem with me just let me know
we dont have a problem with you ( personally ! ) what we have a problem with...IS YOU TELLING MEMBERS THEY HAVE A CARB ON THIER FUEL INJECTED MODEL ATV, WHEN THEY CEARLY DO NOT HAVE A CARB !!!!. one last time, then I am going to just let you hang yourself even more on stupid comments your making. there is a very big difference between a carb model, and a throttle body model ( fuel injected ). DON'T CONFUSE THEM !!.

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
it still has a carbur

what do you think fuel injected means it still has a carburetor
IF YOU HAD READ MY POST ABOVE ^^^^, BEFORE YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH ?, I clearly typed it out what the difference is between a carb model ?, and a throttle body ( fuel injected ) model is ?!. dang bro..its folks like you that make other folks look for answers !!..lmao.

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
if it is fuel injected it has a carb and don't tell me that i am wrong when i know that i am right
fuel injection does not call it a carb on these, ITS CALLED THROTTLE BODY , FOR GODS SAKE BRO..LOOK IT UP !!!..LOL.

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
why i am not saying
because your acting like your 12 !!!..lol. i'm 55, been doing this for 28 years, how many years have you been doing this kinda work ?, prob not long at all ?!..lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
why you in it dude

·
Registered
27 Posts
dude why you in it for

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
OP, I took the liberty to delete a lot of useless post here, I hope you got your problem fixed, pay no attention to random stupid post here.

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
dude why you in it for
because he's ALSO trying to teach you something about fuel injected atv models, and your not understanding anything him, and me are trying to teach you, thats why he posted.

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
what are you talking about
it means, I am a mod here, if post are useless, and no help towards the topic ?, then I will delete them. in other words, if the post do not pertain to the topic ?, I will delete it. if you do not like this ?, then by all means, report me to the admins ?, i'll be happy too see their response..ON MY BEHALF !..LOL.

·
Registered
27 Posts
because he's ALSO trying to teach you something about fuel injected atv models, and your not understanding anything him, and me are trying to teach you, thats why he posted.
i don't care and ya'll are wast of my time

·
Registered
27 Posts
it means, I am a mod here, if post are useless, and no help towards the topic ?, then I will delete them. in other words, if the post do not pertain to the topic ?, I will delete it. if you do not like this ?, then by all means, report me to the admins ?, i'll be happy too see their response..ON MY BEHALF !..LOL.
forget you and don't talk to me or comment what i am trying to help other people with

21 - 40 of 47 Posts