Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals, I literally just joined this forum lol, I came here for an answer if I could do it or not but I know there’s already threads about ES Control motors or angle sensors going bad and such.. I’ve took the whole ES motor apart and bought a new ES motor and I’m now waiting on 2 more parts (The gears) one of the old gears shows sign of wear and had a little bit of broken teeth on it. The teeth on the spindle gear (I guess that’s the only way I can explain it) on the old ES motor was also broken (The rod thing that sticks out of the ES motor). I also wanted to know if I can manually shift (emergency shift) without the ES motor and angle sensor plugged in while the rancher’s on and running... I tried to shift it while it’s off but it’s completely stuck, I’ve tried manually shifting it up and down and I just hope it isn’t gonna be a big problem. I’ve been going by youtube tutorials because I’m not too familiar with ES stuff lol. If anybody could give me an answer, I’d would deeply appreciate it, thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts