Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About one minute after startup my 2007 420 Rancher stalls out. I have replaced fuel pump, fuel pump relay, battery, spark plug, plug wire, air filter, gas tank, petcock,shift angle sensor, change oil and filter,.. I can sometimes get it to run about a minute longer if i rev it up a little. Last week i got it to drive in yard for a couple minutes up to second gear but when shift to third it would bog down. It will sometimes back fire after dieing( but the spark arrestor is out). Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clean the throttle body? when i take the hose ,that runs to the top of the gas tank, off ,is gas suppossed to bubble out the top of the fuel pump where i took it off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when the new fuel pump was installed, two of the hoses were hooked up backwards so i swapped them back around. the one running to the throttle body was not one of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2007 420 rancher trx. After start up both temp and oil light come on and it dies. Was told it was a bank sensor but unable to locate on this machine. Any ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts