Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 07 400ex with reverse and electric start, Built new out of the crate in 2008, Adult ridden with low hours. Aftermarket Moose racing handle bars, ProArmor rear skid plate, Kenda Klaws off-road rear tires barely used, Also included rear stock tires that have good tread, HJC Helmet, Scott goggles, Fox gloves, and Thor chest protector, Looking to move quickly, $3000 OBO. (860) 420-9939 (4x). Storrs, CT Pictures available upon request.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I agree with Tom, But I'm sure you have lagitamate reasons, my quad has been sitting for about 2 months now I only start it up and let it run for a few mins every other day. I haven't been riding in a while. Like alot of members and guest on here I have a wife and children and my obligations as a husband and parent come first, this is just a toy for me to get away on and release the little frustrations of the day.. I got Build-up! I need to go back to Busco Beach.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Man if you lived close I'd take at look at that mighty fine Fo-hundred.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
You reside in Connecticut? This is exactly what I'm looking for. But I can't go that far.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
ESTES Trucking they will ship and deliver right to your door... BUY IT!!!

You reside in Connecticut? This is exactly what I'm looking for. But I can't go that far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts