Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my new purchase with 2800 miles or so I am planning on at least replacing the Rear brake shoes. I have the Service Manual but its a little un-clear do I also need to replace any seals? So I can order the shoes and seal at the same time. Best place since I am in Iowa, Dennis Kirk?

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
partzilla or rocky mountain atv for all oem parts. you may as well replace all the bearings and seals on that side. also be a good idea to have a look at the left rear carrier bearings and seals. DO NOT USE '' ALL BALLS '' for any bearings or seals !!!!!.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
partzilla or rocky mountain atv for all oem parts. you may as well replace all the bearings and seals on that side. also be a good idea to have a look at the left rear carrier bearings and seals. DO NOT USE '' ALL BALLS '' for any bearings or seals !!!!!.
Ok thanks, I looked at Dennis Kirk last night and there website is even worse than it was when I was ordering snowmobile parts. I have also had good luck with BikeBandit and I see they now carry ATV parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
wmgeorge
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing