Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
partzilla or rocky mountain atv. don't buy china junk from ebay or amazon. if your doing front brakes ?, then buy the high lifter disk brake conversion kit from ebay, worth every dime !.

Reactions: _Wilson_ and SamUK

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
ebay has cheap Bronco shocks all the time and there adjustable, nothing special, but decent for the $$$
Those Bronco shocks have quite good reviews here in the U.K. obviously we tend to do a lot less miles on ATV’s than you guys over the pond.
I certainly wouldn’t be off buying them for the price.

· Registered
8,309 Posts
ebay has cheap Bronco shocks all the time and there adjustable, nothing special, but decent for the $$$
Those Bronco shocks have quite good reviews here in the U.K. obviously we tend to do a lot less miles on ATV’s than you guys over the pond.
I certainly wouldn’t be off buying them for the price.
the only issue I have found with them , as I bought two for my 400 foreman, and they were about 2 inches longer than the OEM's, but I think this is due to they listed the same shocks for the 450 and the 400 and there NOT teh same, yrs back it was a common way to lift your 400 by using 450 rear shocks on the front of a 400 and the rear 400 shocks onto the front, and it got you about 2 inches of lift

all I ended up doing was removing the 23 inch lift bracket I had on things and just run shocks over the silly lift brackets, but they made the shocks too long got a 400? LOL

other wise they been OK shocks, easy to adjust, and nice for when plowing or hauling heavy loads can stiffen them up and then when done, make em softer riding! for the price, worth it I think!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.