Honda ATV Forum banner

241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Awesome! Its about time old man! I was beginning to wonder about the gap in updates. LOL

It looks great shadetree! Looks like the rain is moving off to your NE too, so you should have a clean highway eastbound... have a safe and rewarding trip and Happy Holidays! :)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Looks great santa shade! Happy holidays! And have a safe trip!

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
thank you everyone !. loading truck now, gonna grab some vittles, then shower, then gas up, east bound an down !. merry x-mas and happy new year everyone !!!.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome!!! That thing couldn't look any better than it does! Can't wait for the next project... Drive safe buddy and merry Christmas ^

·
Registered
116 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Shade, your project came out looking like this almost new 2004 450 with 4 miles.

I can’t believe someone bought this machine back in 2004 and never rode it, unless they restored it like you did that one. It looks like it’s new and not restored. They are asking too much for it unless a museum buys it.

https://maine.craigslist.org/snd/d/waterville-2004-honda-foremanmiles/6779104375.html
It looks 'new' rather than restored.
It's expensive, but I'd buy that machine.
Nice to see ..... thanks for the link.
Guessing the seller will get very close to his asking price.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shade, your project came out looking like this almost new 2004 450 with 4 miles.

I can’t believe someone bought this machine back in 2004 and never rode it, unless they restored it like you did that one. It looks like it’s new and not restored. They are asking too much for it unless a museum buys it.

https://maine.craigslist.org/snd/d/waterville-2004-honda-foremanmiles/6779104375.html
It looks 'new' rather than restored.
It's expensive, but I'd buy that machine.
Nice to see ..... thanks for the link.
Guessing the seller will get very close to his asking price.
Glad to share. I thought you guys would find it interesting like I did that someone just parked it indoors and let it sit there and looked at it for 14 years. I would like to hear that story from the owner. I did just noticed that the same person has another one but green with 500 miles for a lot less and almost in the same condition as the other one. Great deal!

For relaxation I look at Craigslist in my state and the surrounding states. I’m in Massachusetts so I look in New Hampshire, Vermont,Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

https://maine.craigslist.org/snd/d/waterville-2004-honda-foreman-450/6776249259.html

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
If I was shopping around I'd offer 'im $2500 for that one and hope...! Thats a clean, unmolested looking Foreman! It'd probably be like new again after a teardown, all of the bearings repacked and everything serviced on it! Of course, it might not be as much fun as it could be if starting from scratch with a beater.

EDIT: Its been refurbed. The front fender is missing the Honda 4x4 decal, the right plastic motor cover is missing the ESP decal... no pics of the rear at all... its not original and unmolested, so its nothing that I'd be interested in.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts
About this Discussion
247 Replies
16 Participants
retro
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing