Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
Without seeing it I would say if it's in good operating condition, no leaks, all bearings good, strong engine, decent plastics 1500.00 and up to maybe 1800.00

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Without seeing it I would say if it's in good operating condition, no leaks, all bearings good, strong engine, decent plastics 1500.00 and up to maybe 1800.00
I agree with that price as well. I sold a '98 back in the winter for $1,500. It ran perfect and needed nothing, but yours is 5 years newer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i would like to think its worth about 10 grand,,that way i can get maybe 5 grand for my 98:smile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Around where i live they are going for about 1500-1600

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
like everyone here..$ 1500.00 range is a good starting price. don't expect to get anymore than $1800.00 for sure. not that it can't happen..all depends on how good of a seller you are ?..and how much money they got !..lol.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
all depends on how good of a seller you are ?..and how much money they got !..lol.
And how long you are willing to wait. If you wait long enough, someone will pay your price, if it's within reason anyway.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
all depends on how good of a seller you are ?..and how much money they got !..lol.
And how long you are willing to wait. If you wait long enough, someone will pay your price, if it's within reason anyway.
agreed ^^^^^^..deer season is comming up..someone may wanna use it for deer hunting..who knows ???..lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts