Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order a replacement rear hub for the 250ex I picked up.

I have a local place I can order one through, but I'd like to provide the OEM part # if possible.

Before scouring the internet I figured I'd check with you find folks to see if anyone already knows?

Thanks!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

I ended up finding the part # through an Amazon ad.

I brought it to my local "shop", but they seemed to have a hard time finding it in their "catalog"...

They were able to order me an axle bearing and seal kit, as well as rear brake shoes, but the axle hub is apparently stumping them??

Guess I'll just order online

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thanks guys,

I brought it to my local "shop", but they seemed to have a hard time finding it in their "catalog"...

They were able to order me an axle bearing and seal kit, as well as rear brake shoes, but the axle hub is apparently stumping them??

Like shadetree linked to above, I've found partzilla's website to be the best for finding oem part numbers. What they do better than most other sites is if you click on a specific part, it shows you all the machines that part is used on. They actually upgraded the site recently, making it even better.

Reactions: UnkleRaRa

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Thanks guys,

Like shadetree linked to above, I've found partzilla's website to be the best for finding oem part numbers. What they do better than most other sites is if you click on a specific part, it shows you all the machines that part is used on. They actually upgraded the site recently, making it even better.
I don't like their site now !, they made it to where when you click on the part like in the past to see if it was in stock ?, now they don't show this !!.

Reactions: Rincon1

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thanks guys,

I don't like their site now !, they made it to where when you click on the part like in the past to see if it was in stock ?, now they don't show this !!.
You're right. I guess I never noticed that because I typically only use the site for finding what the part numbers are and I don't bother to see if they are in stock. I typically either just plug that part number into ebay and amazon and buy there if the price is better, or just call a local dealer and have them quote directly from the part number. That way I don't have to bother with some yahoo parts buy that can't look up a part number correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts