Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Messed up the title; rear crankcase cover driveshaft seal. For some reason, the schematics don't show this seal. Shows the reverse lever shaft seal but not the one where the driveshaft goes in. Is this part not available. I'm assuming they want you to buy the whole cover. Anybody discovered which seal will work. Dimensions in mm's. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Shadetree! Not sure why I had such a problem with that. Spent all evening cleaning it up so I can work on it.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Thanks Shadetree! Not sure why I had such a problem with that. Spent all evening cleaning it up so I can work on it.
your welcome. in the future ?, keep in mind, they will have parts listed with other parts ?, sooooooooo..you have to search through all the parts until you find it ?, or..you have an idea where to look ?.( I've been where you were before !..lol ) sooo.yeah, you pretty much have to know where to start looking ?, or you will miss the part :).

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
i'd ask ya, wanna trade project to rebuild ?..lmfao. I've got a big task set in front of me ?!..lmaooo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts