Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Honda TRX450FM -----freshly refurbished , bored cylinder and piston .030 over by G+H , valves lapped and new stem seals , new carb , petcock and hoses , 2 inch lift kits , front and rear disc brake conversions, new ball joints , tie rod ends , new cv front axles , bearings and seals , front diff seals , swing arm bearings and seals , rear axle outer bearings and seals , seat recovered , fan and cooler relocated , double coolers , 125w led light bar , custom air box , snorkeled, all poly-plastic vent tubes ran up with snorkel , headlight pod raised 6 inches to clear the coolers ,custom floor boards , 26 x12 rear and 26x9 Dirt Devils on there now , the ITP and Outlaws rims and tires in pic are not on the bike any more , the sound tube and GPS in the pics don't come with the bike , 2 wd or 4wd drive switchable from handle bars , plus a lot of other mods and repairs , never sunk , $3,500 "very firm" , or could consider trade for a big Honda 300 4x4 or maybe a UTV project -------------------- local pick up and cash only

site won't let me upload pics , tells me tokens missing , the exact same pics are are already uploaded on the site , in my thread of building this atv , search 2002 450

1 - 3 of 3 Posts