Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
Have a problem with my 4 wheeler, I put it in second then heard some metal pinging around in the front case cover i turned it off then couldn't get it out of second to
get it in neutral with the button or manually with the foot lever.
I'm hoping it's just the shift plate that need's replaced.
Question is do they sell a replacement gasket for the front case cover or would i need to use something like Anaerobic sealant to put the housing together.
If there is a gasket for this does anyone have a site or part number i could order one. Taking it apart tomorrow to check any and all issues with the shifting.

Thank's for any info trying to get it back on the road for hunting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all
Have a problem with my 4 wheeler, I put it in second then heard some metal pinging around in the front case cover i turned it off then couldn't get it out of second to
get it in neutral with the button or manually with the foot lever.
I'm hoping it's just the shift plate that need's replaced.
Question is do they sell a replacement gasket for the front case cover or would i need to use something like Anaerobic sealant to put the housing together.
If there is a gasket for this does anyone have a site or part number i could order one. Taking it apart tomorrow to check any and all issues with the shifting.

Thank's for any info trying to get it back on the road for hunting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And just noticed my front case cover is cracked never seen oil leaking from it bought it like 4 month's ago
probably like that when i bought it no wonder it had mud on it. :unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts