Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have a 2001 Honda 350es when you press the shift button it does nothing not even a sound. I checked the motor its working I tried a new position sensor no luck.. so I checked continuity through the switch its working I have 5 volts going into the switch buttons and back out when I hold the button down but still no shift. bad control module? ive never seen one go bad kinda stumped. oh ya and when all this started it would work when I kept it in my heated shop and if I left it sit out side wouldn't work if I brought it back in and warmed it up it would shift just fine now it wont shift at all. thanks guys I had an old account but cant get it to work so I got a new handle :icon_ nono2:

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
try removing the shift gear cover ( NOT THE ELECTRIC SHIFT MOTOR ! ), and inspect/clean out, repack it with fresh grease. sounds like the factory grease is getting to cold to shift to me ?.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.