Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up all,

i was wondering what engines will bolt right up in a 2001 300ex, specifically engine years (ie 2002,2003) engines and so on. Different displacement will work to...Also what other parts will be needed with the engine swap.. thanks guys....

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
what are you trying to accomplish? What kind of riding are you going to be doing? If your going to drag. then put a Busa motor on it. if your just normal riding , trails, tracks joy riding ect, then just build the 300 engine you can get alot of power from them with the right combination of parts. Right now my 250X is smoking stock and bolt on modded 300Exs. It's fast enough for me

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
what are you trying to accomplish? What kind of riding are you going to be doing? If your going to drag. then put a Busa motor on it. if your just normal riding , trails, tracks joy riding ect, then just build the 300 engine you can get alot of power from them with the right combination of parts. Right now my 250X is smoking stock and bolt on modded 300Exs. It's fast enough for me
I agree. What kind of riding are you going to be doing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well a little bit of everything, I like speed I drive an 05 r1 raven... See I took the bike on trade for a cell phone. It was obviously abused beyond recognition... I guess trail/race... I mean lol my bike is super modded...I just needed a new project...thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts