Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2000 400ex tonight. It needs a little work. The cam went bad and messed up the head and rocker cover. The guy bought a new head, rocker and cam. He never got around to putting it together had some personal issues and put it up on CL ... it's got a pro circuit T-4 slip ... Douglas front rims and 1 ITP rear.. . Mayer front plastics with a hood scoop. New seat with a gripper cover... plastics are race cut. I'll post up some more pics later here's the one I do have... The front plastics are in the truck. uploadfromtaptalk1417660426048.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,720 Posts
Congrats cant wait to see more pics of the build!

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
nice bro !..when you gonna come over to the dark side of utility's ??. lmfao.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not right now that's for sure., . . . I gotta get shed of a couple of what I got now . . .The Mrs. has laid down the law. . LMAO This was a deal. . . I have been looking for one for a few months now. . .

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
not right now that's for sure., . . . I gotta get shed of a couple of what I got now . . .The Mrs. has laid down the law. . LMAO This was a deal. . . I have been looking for one for a few months now. . .
wellllllllllll chit...now I know who wears the pants in that family !..lmfaooooo.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We both do..lmao. but I do discuss purchases of a large amount...

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah.... back to the bike.... lmao... I'll get some more pics up later... The suspension is nice and tight no looseness in the tire rods or the swing arm

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
you just gotta fix the motor !..lol. you can do it though !.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far yes.... I'm going back in the engine though just to make sure everything is in order

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
So far yes.... I'm going back in the engine though just to make sure everything is in order
I sure don't blame you there !!!.lmfaoooo. I never..ever take anyones word for it..when it comes to used atv's when they tell me they did this ?..did that ?..ehhhhh..no thanks..lol. I will tear it all apart..and go back through it myself..and see for myself what is what ?!..lol.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He did buy new guides and I have all new dowl pins for the head and rocker cover

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
He did buy new guides and I have all new dowl pins for the head and rocker cover
sooooooooooo..yu'll have It done before I get this '05 trx3350te done...right ??..lol.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
A few more pics uploadfromtaptalk1417738091689.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
your not done yet ?????????????..lmao.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't realize I was in a hurry...lol

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You will never be my teacher sir... hahahaha... you're forgetting.... I'm up to speed on technology.....lmao

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
You will never be my teacher sir... hahahaha... you're forgetting.... I'm up to speed on technology.....lmao
pffttt..tech my butt !!..you may know more tech ?..but I know more from experience !!!..lmfaooooooooo.

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
and yeah..thats call old age !!!!..lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts