Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought a 2000 Honda Fourtrax 300fw. It's the all time 4 wheel drive. I have read through all the posts on here and EVERYTHING else I could find online and I can't find the VIN # anywhere. I am becoming concerned about my purchase. I have looked literally everywhere It's supposed to be and can't find it. Please help, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, my skid plate is bent up around that too. I'll check it a little bit later, currently I'm in a treestand deer hunting, lol. Thank you so very much, I hope mine is there too. I'll update later. Thanks again bub, I super appreciate you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Ohio, sunny here and not a cloud in the sky. About 30 degrees. Perfect weather. Trying to bag a doe. Already got my buck. Our gun season starts tomorrow, the idiots around here during gun season, are the guys that give hunters a bad name. But yeah, good luck brother and thanks again. I better pay attention, I'll end up with rm walking right up on mee like last night when I was playing with my phone, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We only get three deer, only one of which is a buck. Mine was only a small basket six point. I analyzed my wheeler and apparently my front end is different than yours, I still checked to see if the VIN might have been hidden in the area you pointed out, but I found nothing. Enclosed are pictures of my front end, let me know if you see an area it might be, like I said, I've been all through it and haven't been able to find anything.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Gas Wood Bumper

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts