Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2000 foreman with 684 miles in excellent condition. Selling this only because I’m getting a side x side. It’s spent the majority of its life in my garage hence the low miles. It’s never seen a creek or water. It does have a warn winch installed. Any questions feel free to ask , price is negotiable @$2600.00. I’m in western Kentucky feel free to contact me .

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Very nice and good price.
I have an 00 one of my favorite work rigs. I put a bobcat fairing on it

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
very nice !, price might be a tad high ?, if you ditch that old warn style switch, put a mini rocker on there, upgrade the contactor switch to work the mini switch, you might get your asking price ?, but you deff have a very nice atv !. mine is a '03 trx450fm, has the 2wd-4wd disconnect switch, i think i have like 14 miles on the engine now from an over haul ?.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Up for sale is my 2000 foreman with 684 miles in excellent condition. Selling this only because I’m getting a side x side. It’s spent the majority of its life in my garage hence the low miles. It’s never seen a creek or water. It does have a warn winch installed. Any questions feel free to ask , price is negotiable @$2600.00. I’m in western Kentucky feel free to contact me . View attachment 150214
I am interested in your bike. Can you give me a call to discuss ....... Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts