Honda ATV Forum banner

301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
It's not hard to clean a gas tank, put sand blast grit in it, take out pet cock tape up hole, wrap tank with towels and bubble wrap put in the dryer for an hour with no heat, comes out nice and shiny...

TBRider, the inside of the tank is spotless, it's the outside I'd be more concerned about. The roughest areas are at the bottom of the tank externally, where the paint is peeling a little due to the ding on the left side of the tank. The rear of the tank appears fine. Thanks for your idea of an inside wash though, we may need to do that yet!

·
Registered
68 Posts
A good friend came up with an idea for the front diff drain bolt and its so good I have to share it. An allen bolt has a much smaller head than a hex head and having provided the idea, he promptly presented me with a bolt. Pictures attached showing difference between hex and allen heads and of the bolt finally ( I hope) installed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
What led headlights would you all recommend? The lenses and housings on the front plastics I have are in poor condition and I would like to know if it's worth upgrading to led or just buy new halogen lenses? Looking for brand names or links please.

301 - 303 of 303 Posts