Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding parts for my 1997 fourtrax I can’t tell what it is cause the sticker is faded so can anyone help?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Use your VIN.

Reactions: Goober

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
download the service manual and check parts links in my signature block below

Manual will show where VIN is stamped—usually the flat plate betw the two front frame downtubes

hopefully this is all original andyou restore it using only OEM parts

·
Registered
2003 Honda TRX350 Rancher 4X4
11 Posts
if you are looking for parts I would recommend partzilla.com They go back to 1976. Ebay would be the next option.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hondapartsdirect.com is a good source for parts, usually things are a lot cheaper there, Partzilla price matches hondapartsdirect.com. so if you have over $150 worth of parts, partzilla will give you free shipping! Also like every else said you most certainly have a type 2 honda fourtrax 200. Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
2003 Honda TRX350 Rancher 4X4
11 Posts
Hondapartsdirect.com is a good source for parts, usually things are a lot cheaper there, Partzilla price matches hondapartsdirect.com. so if you have over $150 worth of parts, partzilla will give you free shipping! Also like every else said you most certainly have a type 2 honda fourtrax 200. Hope this helps :)
That looks like it is only for Honda cars...

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I use Rocky Mountain atv, Partzilla and fleabay. I also visit my local Honda parts counter because they can access secret Honda parts inventories.
If you know the part numbers you can find what you want. Beware sellers will describe some parts as OEM replacement, equivalent or use other weasel words to describe aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
cheap cycle parts is a little better or for some things you can get Rocky Mountain atv like goober said

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts