Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up it a one family, been abused they trashed the rear diff pulled the rear diff assembly out and gave up on it. Actually cut the rear brake cables! Any ways it was a $100.00 so I couldn't pass it up. The rear diff case is cracked near the pinion so that's junk. It's missing the front drive shaft. I'm sure there are ones that have been resurrected that were worse off. I'm putting together a list of stuff I need and prices and then I'll decide how to move forward. Bonus it runs and the tank is very clean! only sat since last summer. I have 2 Foreman's And I've read so much about these I wanted one so I got the cheap one and off I go! Or just part it out? Looking for motivation.

·
Premium Member
12,462 Posts
If you are in driving range , I'll give you $200 and you can double your money quick , motivation enough ???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are in driving range , I'll give you $200 and you can double your money quick , motivation enough ???
Thanks for the offer, but I found all the parts it needs for less then that :cool:

·
Super Moderator
37,433 Posts
i don't see anything wrong with it ?. is it suppose to be a basket case or what ??..lol. i could show you basket cases if ya want ??..lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts