Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,087 Posts
do not use RTV, it's not needed and gets everywhere. You will need something like rtv for the rocker cover, hondabond works, I think Permatex makes a product that is similar. As far as the paper gaskets go just coat them in oil and install them.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.