Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, over the past month I've been searching for a 4 wheeler to buy. The primary use for the four wheeler will be hunting; ie. dirt road riding, trail riding with some steep and rocky terrain, some limited off trail riding through rough ground, carrying hunting gear/camp (at most 100lbs), carrying me :) (180lbs) and when successful hauling out game (250lbs at most).

I have a couple of questions for you guys who are familiar with this machine:

1. Do you think it has enough power to do what I want?
2. The one I'm looking at looks pretty nice and been kept in good condition. They are asking $2,200 OBO. What do you think a fair price for this machine is? $2,200 seems a bit high for a 25 yr old 4 wheeler.

Thanks for your insight, Kyle

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
Hey all, over the past month I've been searching for a 4 wheeler to buy. The primary use for the four wheeler will be hunting; ie. dirt road riding, trail riding with some steep and rocky terrain, some limited off trail riding through rough ground, carrying hunting gear/camp (at most 100lbs), carrying me :) (180lbs) and when successful hauling out game (250lbs at most).

I have a couple of questions for you guys who are familiar with this machine:

1. Do you think it has enough power to do what I want?
2. The one I'm looking at looks pretty nice and been kept in good condition. They are asking $2,200 OBO. What do you think a fair price for this machine is? $2,200 seems a bit high for a 25 yr old 4 wheeler.

Thanks for your insight, Kyle
2,200 is cheap for a bullet proof trx300fw. here is one I restored, that I am selling, its like a brand new 1988 trx300fw !.
IMG_0725.JPG

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
and my asking price is $ 2,500.00 right now to the public, forum members will get a small discount !.

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
too answer your question, are these models worth it ?..YES !, you can not, will not..find a better built atv than the trx300fw !!.

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
forgot, you did not post pics of this trx300 your thinking of buying ?, without pics ?, I can not tell you if its worth his asking price or not ?. and pics do not tell the whole story of what shape its really in ??!!.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts