Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 94 TRX300 FW. Needs rear brake arm, rear brake cables, adjusting nuts, and brake arm joints. I see lots of cables for sale on net and ebay etc but none of the other stuff. Question I have is are the aftermarket cables any good and any ideas where else to get the other stuff besdies a Honda dealer?

Thanks,

Happy first time Quad owner

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Helmut......
Just checked Bikebadit.com They have same fiche diagrams as honda dealer websites and their prices are identical. May as well get original Honda parts.
Thanks for the site anyway they have some other cool stuff.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I don't know where else you could get those parts. Maybe someone else will know.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
hondapartsnation.com, cheaper than bikebandit. The reason the fiche is the same as the dealer is because they are oem parts.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
thought i'd throw this out there if you or anyone is interested, http://www.armor-tech.com and my somewhat of a boss uses these products alot !

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Nevermind, you must have fixed it. LOL.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Nevermind, you must have fixed it. LOL.
yeah..had some words to close together..lmao..sorry bro..been alongggg night and day for me..lol.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
some of thier porducts are decent..if your trying to save a few bucks.they are worth it..we order alot of stuff from them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks anyway but I just picked up the last of the parts I needed from the Honda Stealership

1 - 14 of 14 Posts