Honda ATV Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
camo

I like that camo wrap. You do it yourself?

Nice looking build.
Yes and no
I have a friend that does automotive wraps, I found the camo style I liked and he printed in automotive grade vinyl material. I have used kits before, but I wanted the tall grass pattern this time.
Yes, I put it on the atv myself ( you can do it, but get a heat gun, it helps it stretch and hug the curves.

MrC.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Well I have good news, I have been running an ad on Craigslist and Letgo (waste of time) and on a few other sites I frequent. I am happy to report, I have sold the Honda and it is off to a good home. This from the beginning was a test, could I bring it back and make a profit off of it. Well the answer is yes, I did very well, that said, the bike turned out great and was well worth what I sold it for.
Its been a journey, in less than 4 months, issues like ordering the wrong front end, making home made fender extensions and plastic welding etc, etc a lot of first for me. For me the buying negotiating and selling is my favorite part, turning wrenches lets me control cost and is good therapy. Pics below show before and after.

I wanted to thanks you all for your advise and support during the rebuild, it was fun and educational for sure.

MrC.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Market Place on Facebook is insane for action , this morning at 6:30 I put my buddies Yamaha 400 Big Bear for sale , at 12:00 there were over 30 messages from different people , I marked is as sold and buddy is going to work on the ones that are interested now , I stuck his phone number on the ad , I think his phone is going to melt down . LOL ---I will never do that again for anyone , put your own ad

·
Super Moderator
36,810 Posts
Well I have good news, I have been running an ad on Craigslist and Letgo (waste of time) and on a few other sites I frequent. I am happy to report, I have sold the Honda and it is off to a good home. This from the beginning was a test, could I bring it back and make a profit off of it. Well the answer is yes, I did very well, that said, the bike turned out great and was well worth what I sold it for.
Its been a journey, in less than 4 months, issues like ordering the wrong front end, making home made fender extensions and plastic welding etc, etc a lot of first for me. For me the buying negotiating and selling is my favorite part, turning wrenches lets me control cost and is good therapy. Pics below show before and after.

I wanted to thanks you all for your advise and support during the rebuild, it was fun and educational for sure.

MrC.
I like the wrap, but dont like the lettering. can you touch base with me on who/where you got the wrap from ?. and can you make the lettering different colors ?.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts