Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I want to find some good condition fenders for 1993 Honda Fourtax 300 4x4 thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well, I have some old red stuff laying around that I could sell you if you are interested. but I just bought a NOS set of green for my 1993 300, how much would you give me?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well, the red stuff is actually my brother's, it would include the front with a grill, and the back with a trunk, I don't think it has a battery cover. He said $200 for all of it, and you would have to pay for the shipping. Also for my green stuff, I would think about it for $1200

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well, my brother doesn't have pictures the red stuff. He found the ad for it on Facebook marketplace. Since it's about a 5-6 hour drive to where they are, he had my cousin buy them, and pick them up. We are still planning when we want to go and see him and pick them up. Here's a pic of my green stuff, I am still not sure if I want to sell them, I had a really hard time tracking all of it down. Also you go to the Monroe Louisiana craigslist, click n the ''atv'/utv'/and/snowmobiles'' section. Once there click on the ''fourtrax 300 and 250es big red parts'' If you text the number in the ad, you can get pretty much anything you need. from him you could probably get 10 of everything you need. Just throwing that out there if you were interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am fixing up a 1993 Honda 300 4x4 blue and will get some pics when done

·
Registered
287 Posts
LOL, those plastics weren't cheap, but I love them, and I kinda don't want to part with them. I also would like to see a pic of your '93 4x4 when it's done. Did you also contact that guy I recommended on Craigslist?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i have not contacted him yet but I will keep it in mind and I get parts for good price at PSN atv parts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am currently fixing up a 2006 Honda 500 4x4 automatic and ES with EPS and GPS so after this one if fixed I will start on the other atv

·
Registered
287 Posts
Okay, I can't wait to see it! also PSN is usually a good place to look, but the selection is limited to what they are parting out at the moment.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and do you know on the 1993 Honda 300 4x4 what type the blue color is. is it the 1,2, or 3 type

·
Registered
287 Posts
We own 4 fourtrax 300's. My brother's is a 1990 honda fourtrax 300 4x4, my dad's is a 1991 fourtrax 300 4x4 (he's the original owner), and we own 2 1993 4x4's one is mine, and one is my grandpa's. Also, I don't know what you mean by ''types'' The blue on the 300's was made from 1990-1994, the color was called ''Southern Blue'' and it's color code is PB149. There's a decent set of blue for a 1991 on Ebay. They have a little paint on them, but it will buff off.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts