Honda ATV Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Fish thank you so so so much. I'm like u in the very beginning u said oh no the bogey mans gonna get me n it did. I was only changing my right side gasket cuz of a leak. No problems at all b4 this. None. I got new parts n scared to go back in it. 1 more question my ignition i have 4 wires I bought a switch 2 pinks a red and a black. 4 wires total. Tried to just connect them to the same Colors on the wheeler. Wrong didn't work. WTF right? So I pink with a white tracer, another pink, a red, and a black. Would u happen to know which wires go together? What color to what color so the factory switch can work. Cuz I got the toggle switch n took it off at the beginning of this and can't figure out how to put it correctly where it'll start, and charge, n not mess anything up. I'm just too scared now. All cuz of a damn gasket n stuff falling out after I got the case off. Grrrrr. Please any help.bro. I wish I could give u my number so6 u1 co5ul9d ca7ll2 me6 an3d gi5ve6 me some confidence back. Please fish
I need ur help for the love of God bro. A gasket n now this. A damn oil leak. I appreciate u bro so much u can't understand . 1990 honda fourtrax 300.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Hey fish I just learned some new stuff about your video you just sent me please call me I can send you videos back about mine and you can easily answer them for me and help me out. I've been looking forward to hearing from you fish this is Kool-Aid thanks man. I got a bunch of questions not a bunch but about 3 . Thanks man have a good day

Koolaid , come on over to ************ , quite a few of the guys that use to hang here , hang over there now , I come by here ever now and then , you will get a lot more replies over there ------------- a 1990 300 ignition switch has a black , red , pink and pink and white , you want the red and black together and the pink and pink/white together for

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Koolaid , come on over to ************ , quite a few of the guys that use to hang here , hang over there now , I come by here ever now and then , you will get a lot more replies over there ------------- a 1990 300 ignition switch has a black , red , pink and pink and white , you want the red and black together and the pink and pink/white together for
Call me bro

Discussion starter · #27 ·
you loosen the jam nut , lightly screw the flat head slot adjuster till you fell resistance , then back off 1/4 turn , hold the flat head while tightening the jam nut so it doesn't move
Fish 6please 1please 5please 9fish 7call 2me. I 6think I can put3 it together5 no problem 6at all with just about 10 min of ur time or less. I got a really important question to ask u n to tell u about all this stuff. Come on bro. From a brother to a brother. Please.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Call me bro
The switch has the same colors. But u can't put the colors together. It don't work. You'd think since the new switch has the 4 same colors that all you gotta do is connect them together but nope that didn't work. Thats y I was hoping to talk to u cuz it'll b faster an easier.
Then about this one. The switch came with those 4 colors and the 4 wheeler has the same colors. I saw where u said red n black and pink n pink but does that mean put the 2 reds together with the 2 blacks and all 4 pinks together? Since the switch has 4 and the 4 wheeler has 4. Please call me fish. Please

Discussion starter · #29 ·
View attachment 150741
the only way I know of how to post a video on here is to do it to You-tube then link the video , the last video I did took about an hour to load up and was only 45 seconds long -------
the only way I know of how to post a video on here is to do it to You-tube then link the video , the last video I did took about an hour to load up and was only 45 seconds long -------

Red Wire Cable Technology Hose
Red Wire Cable Technology Hose

Discussion starter · #30 ·
You told me put the red to the black. But the pinks I don't know one is solid pink n one is pink with a white tracer, do I put the two solids together and the 2 pink tracers together or do I put the ignition switch solid to the Honda pink tracer and then the switch pink Tracer to the Honda solid pink?.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Which color wires are supposed to have those 2 15amp fuses cuz my alt doesnt work either
Fish thank you so so so much. I'm like u in the very beginning u said oh no the bogey mans gonna get me n it did. I was only changing my right side gasket cuz of a leak. No problems at all b4 this. None. I got new parts n scared to go back in it. 1 more question my ignition i have 4 wires I bought a switch 2 pinks a red and a black. 4 wires total. Tried to just connect them to the same Colors on the wheeler. Wrong didn't work. WTF right? So I pink with a white tracer, another pink, a red, and a black. Would u happen to know which wires go together? What color to what color so the factory switch can work. Cuz I got the toggle switch n took it off at the beginning of this and can't figure out how to put it correctly where it'll start, and charge, n not mess anything up. I'm just too scared now. All cuz of a damn gasket n stuff falling out after I got the case off. Grrrrr. Please any help.bro. I wish I could give u my number so6 u1 co5ul9d ca7ll2 me6 an3d gi5ve6 me some confidence back. Please fish
I need ur help for the love of God bro. A gasket n now this. A damn oil leak. I appreciate u bro so much u can't understand . 1990 honda fourtrax 300.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.