Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I could change the front suspension to make it wider and longer travel like the sport atv's so it would handle better on the rough trails and not teater toter in the not so even places.:D

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Plus 2 a-arms and new shocks.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
There is a guy that just listed his 300EX up here... $1200 takes it. I told him to put up some pics.

Thanks for the link I need to look at them closer
Thats who im geting the kit from for my sons 90 off ebay Now I just need to buy a 250x or 300ex

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Spacers is a cheap alternative. just don't go to big.1.5" on each side will add HUGE stability.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
These provide 4" total width increase I'm going to get me a set they look safer than stud extensions.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I run extended threads on the Rhino's rear tires. They are EXTREMELY strong.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Correct me if im wrong but aren't spacers hard on the wheel bearings?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hm. I think I'm going to look into some spacers, since I've proven myself to be stability challenged. :ph34r:

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I think a set of duals on the rear would be better for you lol... Hows the wound healing?

Hm. I think I'm going to look into some spacers, since I've proven myself to be stability challenged. :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
If you go some ungodly length, yes. I personally wouldn't go more than 2" on each side. Yamaha deamed them suitable as a stability inhancer for the Rhino.(spacers not the specific ones mentioned.)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
:icon_ lala:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Bah thats a good one^^^^^^^

1 - 20 of 27 Posts