Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem finding the sub fuse for the fuel pump on my bike ? Replacing the fuel pump.
If anyone has an owners manual ?
Also no power to the lights, ignition ? The book I have is for a 300 and it tells me to look for the white connector under the fender and make sure it is connected and I have looked and it is connected. Now where do I go ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou,

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
According to my service manual, the fuel pump fuse should be in the fuse block with the rest of the fuses. If standing at the rear of the ATV, it should be the one to the far left with a black/green wire coming from it. It's a 10 amp fuse.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry their has been some confusion between my husband and I. He is looking for a big 30 amp fuse that feeds the lights, fuel pump and starter because he has no power to any of these. Any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I'm sorry their has been some confusion between my husband and I. He is looking for a big 30 amp fuse that feeds the lights, fuel pump and starter because he has no power to any of these. Any help would be great. Thanks.
OK, you're looking for the main fuse. It should be near the starter relay switch (solenoid). Find the red wire coming from one of the posts on the starter relay switch and follow it and you should find the fuse. I have circled it in the wiring diagram below.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts