Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is my 1988 Honda TRX 125 worth I had seen one on eBay for sale at £650 and wasn't in the greatest condition and mine is in way better condition so if any of you guys can help thx and I'm in Ireland so it will be the UK version TRX 125

·
Registered
30 Posts
Value is very dependent upon condition and the market. I prefer to try to find machines that are comparable to mine if possible. Perhaps you could give us a description of the machine, condition, recent work done, work needed, maybe even a picture or two. Those will help a great deal.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Considering some parts are no longer available, the lack of suspension and overall age you should be lucky to get the above 650 price. Compare local prices of newer 250 cc Hondas, they are MUCH superior machines

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
What is my 1988 Honda TRX 125 worth I had seen one on eBay for sale at £650 and wasn't in the greatest condition and mine is in way better condition so if any of you guys can help thx and I'm in Ireland so it will be the UK version TRX 125
Hi: That would have to be in top condition to pay that price -- That is $1296.99 Canadian Dollars.

Reactions: Millst0ne

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a picture and I haven't seen any of the same model for sale in northern Ireland and it need 2 new sprockets and a chain and I am getting those and also I'm thankful for all who responded so thanks for a warm welcome and I hope I can help others out on this forum

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts