Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to LED headlights on my ATV so I no longer need the old ones. Headlight assemblies are complete and work perfectly. I believe these will work for model years 1988 thru 2000. What you see in the pics is what you get. I will pay up to $15 shipping to the lower 48 states. Once again first come first serve and only requirement is that you own a TRX300FW so they can be put to use.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
not sure what shape mine are in on this '88 trx300fw I am rebuilding ?, but I think it is missing the buckets ?, I dont know for sure ?, but I do know the lights themselves are on the grill, just dont know the shape of them yet ?. hats off to you for doing this ! :). pretty sure the headlights are all the same, but honda did change the bucket designs through the years, ( I think anyway ? ).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The micro fiche shows they are the same style and same part number for headlight and bucket assemblies. If you want them for your rebuild let me know, i still have your address. As I upgrade or update my TRX I don't want to spend too much time waiting for these parts to sell and they are too good to throw away so I figure I'd just help out someone else who could use them.

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
The micro fiche shows they are the same style and same part number for headlight and bucket assemblies. If you want them for your rebuild let me know, i still have your address. As I upgrade or update my TRX I don't want to spend too much time waiting for these parts to sell and they are too good to throw away so I figure I'd just help out someone else who could use them.
ok, well..send them to me, i'll use them !. I will pm you my address so you make sure to send them to the correct place !..lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts