Honda ATV Forum banner

1987 TRX350D

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  shadetree 
#1 ·
Hey y'all new to the forums.
I have read so many of these I know my problem I just cannot find a solution.
And if at all possible I need this item Literally ASAP.
I am supposed to have this bike running by this Sunday.

Anyhow, 1987 TRX350D CDI box
I have called everyone and everyone says it's part number is HA7-751
However on another thread somewhere I picked up that it HAS to be a HA7-C1537 Shindengen
Wich is the actual "stock" number off the original part.
I have ordered 3 different cdi boxes now all claiming to fit.
None have done the job. Some of the ones in which I have found used, same part number and or new and same part number asking astronomical pricing as opposed to good price.
Please help.
I need 100% guarantee the part will work regardless of the part number. As I said before I need it fast and decent price.
Thanks for any help.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, see. I have mixed feelings about that part number. The price also seems outrageous compared to others at around $20 or so.
Can get the same thing for a "non" rare TRX 350 that cheap and anywhere. Dang 350D'S ha ha.
Thanks for the help though, I'll keep that info on hand in case I really do have to fork out the cash.

#6 ·
20 bucks for a c.d.i. ?..THATS WHY IT WONT WORK !!!!!!. want it fixed..and fixed right ?..SPEND THE DANG MONEY, BUY OEM, BE DONE WITH IT !. 20 bucks only buys you china junk !!!!, thats whats wrong with usa now....PPL KEEP SUPPORTING CHINA !!!!!!, ask china for some some corna-19 while your at it !..lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.