Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Came up on the Central VA Off Road Swap Shop on Facebook. $3800. Runs. Probably doesn't steer well.
On 38's.

Reactions: 350D

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Such a waste of a 350D! These are really hard to come by over here now.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Would it turn 38's OK ?

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Speechless here, lmao! SHE is deferent ! Bet you'd have to be going down hill with the wind pushing to reach top speed, if that's even possible ? Maybe that's what the trophies for ? Fastest 350d ?

Reactions: rodp

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I would be embarrassed to own or ride that 350D ....
Waste ...
I wonder if he butchered it, or if it can be reasonably restored. It's about 2 hours away. I'm not going to look.
The trophy is for 1st place in the ATV tractor pull- maybe he was the only entry.
Here's an interesting quote from the comments to the ad- "I watched you win that trophy totally was not expecting that thing to pull as well as it did with them big tires would love to know what ya had done to it make it pull that well"

$3800, or trade for a golf cart.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I would be embarrassed to own or ride that 350D ....
Waste ...
I wonder if he butchered it, or if it can be reasonably restored. It's about 2 hours away. I'm not going to look.
The trophy is for 1st place in the ATV tractor pull- maybe he was the only entry.
Here's an interesting quote from the comments to the ad- "I watched you win that trophy totally was not expecting that thing to pull as well as it did with them big tires would love to know what ya had done to it make it pull that well"

$3800, or trade for a golf cart.
Wouldn't mind seeing the front swing arm and the back, stretched ......... ?

What away to hack up a once great tank/machine!

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.