Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #21
Your welcome! That you did buddy! I enjoyed reading and viewing the build, so....... What's next ?
no clue what's next ?, don't have anything lined up yet ?..lol. if and when it takes place ?, you will see me post it here on the forums..lol. kinda resting up I guess you can say ?..lol. i'm always scouting for new projects though :).

Premium Member
man there's a lot to rebuilding the drive train like you did. This rebuild will last longer than most newer models

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #23
man there's a lot to rebuilding the drive train like you did. This rebuild will last longer than most newer models
that's because back then ?, they made them to last !..lol. todays atvs ?..meh..they just don't hold up.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #24
Your welcome! That you did buddy! I enjoyed reading and viewing the build, so....... What's next ?
nothing planned right now, busy doing kitchen remodeling, and I have plans to head out east come Tuesday, be gone for a couple weeks. no atv projects for now, taking a break from that, working on real life stuff for now.

Premium Member
Hey Gatorchevy Best to start on new thread on this one--maybe under Fourtrax

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #27
Great job on the restore any idea where I can get the decals I am in the process of restoring one
you can try repodecals on ebay ( I think that is their name ? ), they might have them ?. ebay will be your best bet regardless.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
7 Participants
shadetree
Honda ATV Forum
We鈥檙e a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing