Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey gang, thought I would list this restore/build here in the atv section, here is a list of what I did. new piston rings, honed cylinder, top end gasket kit. fresh differential oil both front and back, carb rebuild kit, new spark plug. brand new Honda ignition switch with 2 keys. new battery. rounded up all side covers, AND THESE ARE VERY RARE TO FIND !. has oem hondaline hour meter. light rock guards ( another rare item to see ). just did a test run, it is great in every way !. i'm asking $ 1,700.00 cash obo, I WON'T TAKE LESS THAN $ 1,800.00 FOR SURE !. I've got roughly about 300 man hours into this build ?, this does not mean much to you maybe ?, but to this old man !..it's a lot of time !..lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Damn, why you so far away, I'd have that off you tomorrow. All the hard work's done, just the riding left to do and I can cope with that.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, why you so far away, I'd have that off you tomorrow. All the hard work's done, just the riding left to do and I can cope with that.
lol, thank you bro !. I wish ya was closer too ?, i'd sell it too ya for sure !..lol. I did put a lot of work into this build, as I always do, ask anyone on here that has seen my work ?!..lol. I don't play around when it comes to restoring atvs..lol.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Super sharp, shade, ahem, what's the price ?

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super sharp, shade, ahem, what's the price ?
asking $ 1,995.00 cash, obo, won't go below $ 1,800.00 cash. and the price was listed in the first post ^^^^^..lol.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Ah okay i missed the price, worth it.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Yeah it is, to those of us who have owned one, and know what they are, bulletproof!

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it is, to those of us who have owned one, and know what they are, bulletproof!
yep, this is why I have never sold my '89 trx350D foreman..lol.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes sir!! Beautiful bike.. Price is a steal too!

Bet it's gone in a week..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks bro. I hope to sell it. I think the price is very fair myself, I guess you just have to know these ole gals to love them :).

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Well theres one lucky fellow congrats on the sell shady! :D

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well theres one lucky fellow congrats on the sell shady! :D
thank you, he was very impressed with it, said I did a wonderful job in restoring it :).

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Your welcome! That you did buddy! I enjoyed reading and viewing the build, so....... What's next ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
7 Participants
shadetree
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing