Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 TRX250 Fourtrax missing front brake cylinders. Are there any other bikes I could take the front brake panels and cylinders from and put on mine?
Cheers

·
Premium Member
12,647 Posts
according to parts interchange , your brake back plate only fits the 85 , the only wheel cylinders that will fit are from a the 85-87 tr250a or the 89-90 FL400 Oddessey , the adjuster will fit from any year TRX250A 85-87 , a 84 TRX200 OR THE 350 and 450 Oddessey ------kind of like a needle in a haystack ------I got what you need , cheap , but don't ship , are you close to New Orleans

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
I've got a mostly complete TRX250 I bought for the rear end. I don't really want to start taking it apart, but if you're close to Eastern Arkansas I'll let it go cheap. Parts for the older ones are getting hard to find.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
where you located ?, this would help members help you :).

Reactions: Jeepwm69

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly I'm located miles and miles away in New Zealand. If anyone knows where I could get some that would be shipped to New Zealand it would be much appreciated.
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Leeballs, search for UK parts suppliers, I'm currently watching some NOS on eBayUK. There are also quite a few older TRX250's in England, there's been a few on eBay recently for spares etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts