Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
is there any kind of exhaust system for my atv????
If you're looking for an aftermarket exhaust, I'm not sure they ever made one for the Fourtrax 250, at least I've never seen one. At the time that those were sold, there wasn't a big market for aftermarket ATV parts like there is today and since those were only made for 3 years, I doubt if they made one for it. Those were great ATVs, though, I used to own 2 of them.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
welcome ivan ator im sure you can fab one in if you really want to post what you find im working on a 87 might be good to know

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had one of those four wheelers and then I sold it for 900 dollars last year but I used to always look for a new exhaust system for it and I couldn't find one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
closest ive seen is a COBRA. My father in law has a loud setup(No labels or markings) on his 86 so im thinking ill just swap him for my stock 86 since he wants his quieter...
Did some research and the COBRA is the one. They have quiet and utility versions..with or w/o spark arrestor

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
they never made after market ex for the trx250's..most ppl just got a after market ex..and fabed it on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts