Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: its a 2005 not a 1985 model!!

Hi,

I noticed last fall it sounded like bearings were gone in the diff. So I finally brought in the shop and tore it apart. I though it was just axel bearings but found that the pinion bearings were gone damaging the pinion shaft. Ring gear looks like it would survive. I want to sell it this spring as it just doesn't get used anymore with the kids grown up. Locally for everything (both pinion $215 and $289 ring gear) its ... $800 in Canada!! But I noticed sites on Ebay that are much less.

Has anymore had experience with G & H atv discount supply? Not sure if its all aftermarket stuff or a combination or what. But the savings even with the exchange rate and shipping is substantial! Even oem Honda parts look like it would be worth shipping up at least for the pinion gear and ring gear.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums. g&h is good products from what I hear :).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 4wheeler i was told a 350 fourtracts but the the motor is black an has two exhaust pipes but only one cylinder an the engine number is te07e6002618 can anyone tell me what it is

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
I have a 4wheeler i was told a 350 fourtracts but the the motor is black an has two exhaust pipes but only one cylinder an the engine number is te07e6002618 can anyone tell me what it is

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk
you have an old trx350. all trx350's from 1986 to 1989 have two exhaust pipes, one cylinder, 4 intake valves, 4 exhaust valves. the vin number is stamped in the very front, just under the front fender, in the middle of the cross tube where the plastic guard is. 17 digits, count from left to right, the 10th digit is the year model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts