Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have had my 4 wheeler bored 65.50mm over and I have put everything back together and I have timed it. And after that its started up great, then I went back out and started it the next day and I would barely start. I have put new bushing In the starter, new starter silonied, new carbarator and I put non ethenol fuel in it. I dont know what to do thanks.

·
Super Moderator
38,511 Posts
when you say new carb, new as in china junk from ebay ?, or new oem from honda ?. if i had to guess, i'd say you bought a new china piece of junk, as oem from honda more than likely is discontinued today ?. pull the park plug, put in boot, lay on engine, get spark ?. if ya do ?, this this is a compression issue ?, or timing issue ?. or no fuel issue ?. most of the members here know nothing about these old bikes, your better off here ---> www.atvhonda.com , thats where we hang our hats now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay so I have spark amd timeing was good it ran for a bit today bit struggled and its like flooding its self out like getting to much fuel thro the main jet ??

·
Super Moderator
38,511 Posts
Okay so I have spark amd timeing was good it ran for a bit today bit struggled and its like flooding its self out like getting to much fuel thro the main jet ??
you did not answer my question, is this a new oem carb ?, or china knock-off ?, if its a china knock off ?, yu'll never get it to run right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts