Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am new to the forum and looking to get a little info about my 3 wheeler. From what i can tell, its a 1984 atc 200es. I purchased it from my fiances grandfather's estate sale for $240 a few years ago. I was just wondering what it might be worth. Forgive me for the newbie question but i recently lost my job over the COVID19 so i am just trying to find the value in case i end up having to sell it (and the odyssey in the background) to pay bills.

It starts and runs great. I put on a brand new battery, coil, and carburetor (chinese, not the oem)

Has a couple little issues like the front headlight doesnt work and it could use new tires on the rear. If it came down to it, what would be a fair asking price for it? I saw some sell as much as $1600 but they looked like new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Id say post it up on CL and see what people will give you. It's more than $250 in value for sure. You have some value in both those machines. I'd pay $600 for the ATC no problem as long as it ran and you have the original carb.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The gas tank looks like it’s been replaced, looks like an 82 model that I had as a kid. If it runs good I wouldn’t take anything less than $400.00. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts