Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my wife a new Rancher for Christmas last year and we like it so much I just bought another for me. I am looking to improve the suspension as far as adjustability. I'm not really looking to lift the machines. We both ride Ducatis and are spoiled by nice working suspensions. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.....

I'll give them a call. I'll have wife take pics of bikes and ATVs and send them (I'm overseas).

Thanks again,
Gary

·
Registered
1 Posts
Suspension

I would like to find a adjustable coil over shock for my 09 rancher AT (IRS), does honda make such a shock that will fit?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I would like to find a adjustable coil over shock for my 09 rancher AT (IRS), does honda make such a shock that will fit?
You'll probably just have to buy aftermarket or go to the site posted before.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
i don't even wanna talk about after market shocks for my trx350d..sheshhh..just the stock shocks cost over 200..danggg..i'll use bed springs before i buy shocks for that much..lol

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
i don't even wanna talk about after market shocks for my trx350d..sheshhh..just the stock shocks cost over 200..danggg..i'll use bed springs before i buy shocks for that much..lol
Thats nothing compared to the elka's and ohlins out there.lol

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
lets just say..the coil springs will turn into a pile of rust..before i replace them..lmao

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Well ebay.lol just joking.I know what you mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts