Over the winter rodents chewed up the wiring harness. Took to Honda Dealer and they was going to charge $800. Mechanic walked out back and told me to buy a wiring harness ($225) and install it myself. I have completed said task and every time I turn the the key on, the 10 amp ignition fuse still pops. Have not found any other sign of chewed/naked wires anywhere. Read in a thread to unplug rectifier and see if it blows or not. With rectifier unplugged, ignition fuse still pops. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!