Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my quad one day running perfectly no problem.

I put it away and no problem at all the next day I go start it up it sounds normal but 1 minute into it warming up it just dies. Well I start it up again and lay a little on the throttle and keep it in one spot and the rpms go down and up and down and up and then shuts off and won’t start. Well the next day I go back and start it up and it does the same thing.After a minute of warming up it does the same thing after I gave it some gas.

I change the spark plug and and clean the whole carb and made Sure gas was getting to the bowl and it was.

Now I’m a little stumped and need some help on diagnosing the problem.

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
you will find smart sport atv guys here ---> www.atvhonda.com. if ya go, sign up ?, please make a post in the new member section before you make a post in the sport section ?!. thanks :).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you will find smart sport atv guys here ---> www.atvhonda.com. if ya go, sign up ?, please make a post in the new member section before you make a post in the sport section ?!. thanks :).
Sorry I’m new to this site and didn’t really know there were different places to post but I will keep that in mind now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts