Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebuilding my 06' Honda 680 FA. After I go through the whole machine from ground up... (Lots a miles n some neglect) I'm going with HMF exhaust, Gen III optimizer, haven't decided on whether K&N or a Uni.. leaning towards K&N for air, a 2" Xtreme lift... My questions arise multiple n jus looking for advise. Do I need or is it worth putting on a higher volume fuel pump? I'm not going with a brg since I mostly trail ride but would still like an aggressive looking tire n in 28". Will that cause issues? N would an itp mud lite be alright with power issues considering the upgrades I'm making? Also a recommendation if there is one for suspension. I ride alone also two up. Don't want to spend allot of money on the expensive shocks but wondering if a higher spring or bronco shocks are worth the money for reward as I currently like the suspension without the lift.. insight appreciated. Finally with the Xtreme lift, since I'm replacing all the bearings... I'd it wise to upgrade or purchase a heavier axle as this 2" lift actually gains you close to 3 1/2" lift due to the independent suspension travel distance causing it to raise slightly higher. I want to do this once n not have CV joint issues. Ok... Lol any advice or experiences shared... Would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts