Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
06 Honda Foreman ES. 380 miles. is this worth 3500 ? I am looking for something new and don't know what I want =(. Is this powerful or much better than rancher? or is this going to be to big to just ride around on trails and maybe occasional light mud. ( i love my rancher but wanted to know how other things are) thinking of this one maybe =)

here is the link....

2006 Honda foreman $3500 obo

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yes, if there's nothing wrong with it, then it's a pretty good deal. I like foot shift better, but still it's a good deal. Personally, I like the Foreman better than the Rancher, I think they hold up better. You can't go wrong with a Foreman.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it has normal scratches and use, in my book it looks more like a machine with 1,200 miles. hows the power difference compared to weight difference, is it still easy to handle and full around with it?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
To me, they're just as easy to handle as a Rancher. It's just a matter of getting used to it.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
the foremans are a great bike..but..i really don't have any faith in anything that has electronic shift..honda has had wayyyyyy to many problems with them. not saying this bike has this problem...but..i'm more for manual shifting..this is just me though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts