Honda ATV Forum banner

06 350 trx 350 rancher 2x4 wiring harness

580 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LedFTed 
#1 ·
So My husband and I have a 350 rancher. It had some wires ate up by a mouse, but was basically fixed to where it would work. Some of the wires started rubbing together and my husband wanted to fix it right. We got a new wiring harness, but the cdi plug didn’t match up, we sent it back, got the right one, and hooked it all back up. Now it won’t start. The display had been all chopped up, basically it looks like someone cut all the wires, and re-wired them all back together. The neutral light doesn’t come on, when you turn the key the display lights up, but I think it isn’t starting bc the neutral light doesn’t come on. My husband worries he might have fried the cdi box. But I’m thinking we should start with the display so it is wired correctly, then the cdi box? Or should we get both and call it a day? Or another part maybe that might cause that?

#2 ·
are you using the wiring diagram, in the manual? what does it mean, the display has been all chopped up? an axe welding mouse? poking a bit of fun, but, ya can get me back later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.